Monday, September 19, 2011

Journal pages

I never really put any journaling on my layouts (other then names or 1 shortline) before I joined Scrap Orchard and though the challenges there I had learned and found it therapeutic to journal a page every now and again... There are more then one way to journal a page, you can do a song, poem, or just write what you feel. I have made a few pages with just journaling and some with journaling and pics.
The page I made today is no pictures and a song by Cher ~ You havn't seen the last of me
  I made this page as part of todays challenge at the orchard but also as a match to

this page I made a while back.... kinda a then and now set of layouts

 both pages made with kits from Captivated Visions


this page was journaled with no pics and written by me

page made using Life in Motion mega kit by all the designers at Scrap Orchard



this page is a short journaled page with a picture

page made using  Crazee Kinda Luv Page Kit by Captivated Visions


 this page is a journal page for Logan to read later in life
the journaling on this says
"I remember near the end of my pregnancy with you all the doctors were telling me babies have to sleep on their backs and no way should they ever sleep on their stomach. Logan you had to be stubborn and would not sleep on your back. While still in the hospital after having you, we tried everything to get you to sleep on your back, no luck and a few sleepless nights. But when we got home and away from nurses eyes and comments.. we figured our own way of sleeping. So for the first few months of your PREFECT LIFE you would sleep on your belly on my chest while I slept partially sitting up. I would not have had it any other way, because I could lay there and listen to your little heart beat and to your breathing, you had the cutest little snort when I would try to move you . Those nights will be something I will never ever forget I love you! always baby"

This page was made using
Trashed Page Kit [Reloaded] by Captivated Visions
and
Cut Out Masks by Scrapping with Liz


This is the first journaling page I ever did  and it is to my biological father

layout made using Life Changing by Captivated Visions


Thanks for looking
 

No comments:

Post a Comment