I am a little late but here is the MIS from Wed. at the Orchard.
the instructions are
1. In this speed scrap I'm going to let you decide how many photos you want on your layout. You can have none and just have it be a journaling type layout or you can have as many photos as you want. So, for step one decide how many photos you want on this layout.
2. Pick at least three different papers. You'll be using all three as your background so place accordingly.
3. Add some ribbon to your layout; I don't care how many just as long as there's at least one on your page.
4. Take your age and add the two numbers together, with the number that you have now only use that many of the following elements:
You can use any combination of these elements or you can use only one or two... just use your imagination.
5. Pick out one other paper, this one has to be solid. You can use this paper to journal on, mat your photo(s) or just do something else with.
6. Use a font and an alpha to title your layout.
7. Add anything else that you feel is missing. Remember, this is your layout so it yours. However, you cannot delete any of the previous instructions.
and here is what I came up with ....
Thanks for looking