Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Make It Snappy

Tonight MIS was great.. easy instructions and fun conversations. I did not use any pics of the pics this time I used part of a pic by my favorite artist.....
The Instructions
1. Choose an odd number of photos....1, 3, 5, .......
#2: Choose an even number of papers and use 1/2 of them as your background....do what you will with the rest! For instance, I used 6 papers: 3 stacked as background and 3 as paper strips, but they could be mattes for photos, block, shapes etc.
3. Use at least one frame somewhere on your page. It can be on the photos, behind them, no where near them....whatever as long as one is on the page :)
4. Use at least one circular element on your page....circles, flowers (kinda), brads, buttons.... you know ;)
5. Add in some paint, glitter, spills, scatter, something along those lines.
6. Use a piece of wordart or an alpha (or both) for your title.
7. Add anything else you need to make it your own. Journal, date, shadow.


Here is my what I came up with 



I used 
Spookilicious by Flergs 
her name above is linked to her blog
Link to her store is ~ HERE

Picture is a Victoria Frances piece


 Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment