Thursday, October 27, 2011

Make It Snappy

It is that time again.... MIS. I so love Wednesdays just because I can put Logan to bed put on my headphones and  talk to some awesome ladies @ Scrap Orchard and speed scrap!
The instructions
1. Choose 2 papers and make them your background.
2. Choose how many photos you want and frame or mat them.
3. Add some stitches.
4. Add some paint or glitter splatter or a scatter/spill of some sort behind your photos.
5. Add 2 of the following: flowers, stars, hearts, circles.
6. Add a title with an alpha.
7. Finish with shadowing, adding whatever it needs, journaling, date, etc. 


Here is what I came up with 

I used Estranged by Studio Flergs



There is also a Bingo Chat this Saturday. check out my bingo card

I used Hot Halloween by Lyndsay Riches 



I love this time of year so I have made more then one fall/autumn page with pics of Logan from last year and this year. :)  here is one more I made yesterday


I used
a participating prize template from Scrapping with Liz from the MIS on Oct.19th
and  Taste of Autumn {the Bundle} by SuzyQ Scraps


Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment