Thursday, September 29, 2011

Make It Snappy

It is that time again for MIS. and this one came right when I needed some ME time.... so I put Logan to sleep and in bed and put headphones on and logged on to Scrap Orchard and drove right into it ....
The Instructions
1. choose a kit with one or more of the following colors that I want to see on your LO: red, yellow, brown, teal
2. Choose 2 photos and place them on opposite sides of the LO from one another
3. Choose a background. And place 3 paper strips, blocks or shapes behind each photo.
4. Cluster around each photo making sure you have at least one of each of these on your LO: flower, paint/glitter, frame, stitching
5. Add some more elements (by the photos or not) including at least one of: word strips, metal, hearts, stars. Not necessarily one of each....
6. Put your title or journaling or both between your photos.
7. shadow, date and make it your own.


I decided not to use a SO kit for this MIS  with the color options given I picked an awesome and one of my fave Flergs kits.
With these instructions  here is what I came up with 


 I had a blast making this page!!! 

I used Dex by Studio Flergs  
 Link to her store~ HERE 

Thanks for looking 
 

1 comment: