Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Been MIA

Sorry I not been posting, last Friday was my birthday and we stayed busy all weekend and then yesterday my internet stopped working on my desktop, I am having to use my daughters laptop. But I have figured out a way to design on my desktop and get it to the laptop so I can post about it :)  Not sure when I will be able to get desktop fixed but at least I have internet somewhere!  anyway on to the digi scrap
Here is a page I made with morning for a daily challenge at Scrap Orchard
for the challenge you had to combine two templates into one layout.

MY PAGE! Fall Fun



So I used the 2nd and 3rd temp from this set.

Litabells store link ~ HERE

I used Taste of Autumn scrap kit by Suzy Q Scraps
Her store link ~ HERE



Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment